Aerospace Resources Ltd (ARL) has recently been involved in supporting a number of projects for the transitional Government and Libyan Air Force (LAF) in
These projects include:
- Provision of Aviation Oils and Lubricants.
- An assessment survey of military and civilian aircraft assets for potential scrap, overhaul or repair at various airbases and airports.
- Supply of Ground Support equipment. ARL holds exclusive distributorships for a number of leading suppliers of aircraft ground support
- In addition, ARL has been actively working in Libya to provide a wide range of aviation services in key support areas:
Proposal to provide project management services for the large-scale scrap and disposal of obsolete aircraft, engines and other materials.
- Light Aircraft Engineering support to a Libyan MRO.
- Proposal to provide temporary bulk fuel installations.
- Hosted a LAF delegation in the UK
- Proposal to support the overhaul, maintenance and spares provision for the LAF's Mil Helicopter Fleet.